Valerian is currently seeking out a creative, motivated, and self-starting landscape architect to join our Denver team. We are an organization for individuals looking to grow and expand their experience. Our team is offered a generous benefit package with work-life balance as a key component to our office culture. If you are interested in a collaborative studio environment, we would like to know about you and the experience you have to offer. Our ideal candidate should be able to work independently, actively participate in the design process, and thrive in a small firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university.
- Minimum of five years of prior experience working in a Landscape Architecture firm and experience developing and managing projects from master planning/concept design through construction implementation.
- Evidence of commitment to design excellence and establishing lasting client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills
- Project development experience, including public engagement, design, construction detailing, specification writing, and construction observation (Past construction experience is a plus).
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project needs on multiple project types and scales at the same time.
- Strong collaborator with proven ability to successfully lead multidisciplinary design teams.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (Land F/X preferred), Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup.
- Exceptional speaking, writing, and hand graphic skills are highly valued.
Interested candidates please email cover letter with a description of why you believe you are a good fit for Valerian, resume, work samples, and professional references in a single PDF file to email@example.com. No phone calls please.