Valerian is currently searching for a versatile landscape architect/landscape designer who wants to thrive in a small firm and add to our talented team. As a multidisciplinary team, Valerian is a place for individuals to grow and expand their experience to include a wide range of project types. We offer a generous benefit package with work life balance as a key component to our office culture.
- The candidate must be an eager self-starter, energetic and can work in a team setting and individually on multiple projects at the same time.
- A degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning or similar with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a landscape architecture firm – required
- Strong graphic ability with experience in Lumion – required
- A proven knowledge of construction documentation – preferred
- A working understanding of the Colorado native plant palette and environmental design
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office -required
- Experience with LandFX – preferred
- Irrigation Design experience – preferred
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the design team to ensure that the technical and graphic qualities of all project-related documents have been met
- Develop and produce graphic exhibits representative of conceptual designs
- Design all phases of project development and construction, including design and construction documents, specifications, bidding evaluation, construction oversight and project close out